https://bit.ly/___TO__LOOK__BETTER 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝟮 𝗪𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 Get Adrian’s Fat Loss Plan “𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗬𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆, This Morning 𝗜 𝗟𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝟮 𝗣𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝘀.” -𝙵𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚊 𝙻𝚊𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒
How to Get a Smaller Waist with a Broom:
1. First, you’re going to stand with your feet wider than shoulder width apart.
2. Then you’re going to form triangle with your arms & the broom.
3. Then you’re going to put the broom over your head.
4. Then you’re lean all the way over until you feel a stretch in your side or in your love handles or oblique area.
5. Then you’re going come back to the middle, you’re going pause briefly then you’re going to do the same thing on the other side.
How to Make Your Waist Smaller sitting down:
You can also sit down and do this exercise but keep your back straight and DO NOT lean back on the chair. The chair may actually be harder than standing up.
IMPORTANT – DO these 3 exercise tips for a smaller waist
1. When you’re going this love handle exercise make sure your arms & shoulders DO NOT MOVE. Make sure your arms stay locked in that upside-down triangle. The only thing that’s moving in this exercise are your love handles or your obliques.
2. DO NOT twist. Only bend over sideways at the waist.
3. And remember, You don’t have to lean ALL the way over and touch the broom to the floor like I’m doing in the video, Once you feel a stretch in your side then you stop and come back to the middle and you can work your way up to touching the broom to the floor
To get the best results with this love handle exercise made for men and women:
Do 2-to-6 sets of 15-to-30 reps on each side and you only need to do this 1-2 days per week.
Once this love handle exercise gets too easy,
Do 2,3 or all 15-to-30 reps on the same side before you switch over to the other side or you can start using dumbbells but start off with VERY LIGHT 3-pound dumbbells or less and work your way up.
You do not need a broom to do this love handle exercise,
You can get a smaller waist using a mop, any long stick, light dumbbells or you may even use nothing at all (just make a triangle V with your arms overhead)
To TRULY make your waist smaller,
You will need to go to nowloss.com/adrian and use the full fat loss plan to get rid of all your love handles and belly fat to actually make your waist line shrink.
At the beginning of the video you saw some people who did this broom love handle workout but the reason they made their waist line smaller was because they also used nowloss.com/adrian along with the love handle broom exercise
For example, Sam did this broom exercise but more importantly he did my (Adrian Bryant) jumping jack fat loss workouts plus, he also used my intermittent fasting tip to get rid of most of belly fat to see a serious transformation in his midsection.
Top 11 love handle exercises you can do at home to get a smaller waist: http://www.nowloss.com/love-handle-exercise.htm